Effective on September 3, 2013
TRUSTe's mission, as an independent third party, is to accelerate online trust among consumers and organizations globally through its leading privacy Trustmark and innovative trust solutions. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact FrontPoint Security by sending an email to privacy[at]frontpointsecurity.com, or by calling 877-602-5276. If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact TRUSTe here.
- Collection and use
- Information sharing
- Tracking technologies
- Security: additional information
- Contact information
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can go to http://go.frontpointsecurity.com/forms/SubscriptionManagement.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
We may obtain credit information about you from an outside credit reporting agency to help us with customer authentication and credit-related decisions, such as eligibility for discounts or contract length. When possible, we use a soft inquiry to determine qualification, but may also inquire using a 'hard pull' to determine eligibility.
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We may also disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- If FrontPoint Security is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We occasionally post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our website which may contain personal information. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonials/comments/reviews, you can contact us at privacy[at]frontpointsecurity.com.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at privacy[at]frontpointsecurity.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Web Beacons and Tracking
Our web pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by third parties and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
Links to Other Websites
Social Media Widgets
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at privacy[at]frontpointsecurity.com.
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review, delete and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at 877-602-5276 or email to privacy[at]frontpointsecurity.com. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at privacy[at]frontpointsecurity.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can contact us by writing or email us at the address below:
FrontPoint Security 1568 Spring Hill Road, Suite 100 McLean, VA 22102 Email: privacy[at]frontpointsecurity.com